Healing In Nature

Healing In Nature
There Is A Season For Everything

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wisconsin's Residence Fill Many Spaces in Nature

Always Another Home To Go To

A tiny wren spent all of yesterday carting numerous twigs, soft fuzzy
fluff, he found out and about my many gardens.,  Getting ready to
bring his little lady wren to inspect his handy work, to see if she wanted to lay
her precious eggs in the new dwelling.

Male wrens work awfully hard building several nests in different locations so when his lady wren comes to inspect his engineering projects, she will choose his as the best and perfect spot to lay her precious eggs.
I was able to sit and watch this little fellow go back and forth a million and one times just outside my computer room window.  I finely grabbed my camera and took several shots as he darted in and out and was lucky to get the one above and also the one on Nature Within cover picture.  The twigs were twice his size sometimes and it took quit the maneuvering around to get it to go in the little hole.
We have a huge collection of birdhouses on our 27 acres of land and I was thrilled to have this little visitor choosing one so close to my window.  Needless to say I did not get a thing done on the computer for the day.




Thinking about all the other options he had, decided to blog about the occupancies he could of inhabited
.
Maybe and old English home for the country.

Or a high rise.  This home was not good enough and who knows what made the hole in the post that held it.

It could have been a speciality home in the expensive section of town all decorated with available water and coverage of Hosta landscaping.











Maybe an apartment complex that would bless him with many neighbors 
to share his life with.  I can already imagine the high volume of music playing!

Western is nice located by the horses pasture. 
Miraculous our little painted mini horse.



Early American provide antique surroundings and lots of Blessings with the Bless arbor nearby.




Nuthatch raised its fledglings in the church birdhouse with the grand view.











This cat birdhouse is already occupied by a tree frog 
School house birdhouse is old but still livable set into the shady area of third upper garden.











Another shady area by the woods almost hides this
birdhouse completely.

Log cabin was made by an elderly gentleman who was a carpenter retired but still busy making unique homes for the birds.  I have many of his charming creations.

For some reason the sun birdhouse was always occupied until a batch of wasps decided to move in.
This stands in the fairy garden on a fence holding clematis plant in bloom.

New homes sit empty this summer maybe too much traffic along the path to the barn. 
This round birdhouse is usually occupied every year.
Some birdhouses have been here for 28 years, others look old but bought at rummage sales.  We often find neat birdhouses at craft sales or little shops on some of our one day trips exploring Wisconsin outer regions.


More birdhouses hang in the crab apple trees along the path to the horse barn.

Not wanting to bore you with another hundred pictures I will just leave you all with these words:
John 14:2
"There are many rooms in my Father's house, I would not tell you this
if it were not true.  I am going there to prepare a place for you."

My mind cannot fanthem what the hereafter will provide.  Only hope that 
I will remain faithful to His call and Will for me that my eternity will be with Him.

Blessings and Love to you all
Let me hear from you about your birdhouses. 
I would love to see them all!


Kate







No comments:

Post a Comment