Healing In Nature

Healing In Nature
There Is A Season For Everything

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Looking For Treasures Finding Joy and Peace


This Driveway Goes Out And It Goes In

     So often I have traveled this route in the past 30 years.  So often I started on an adventure driving out this path.  Looking for an adventure, big or small I have to drive this path to get started.  Leave....
     But "Home is where the heart is" quote by unknown author, finds me re-entering this same path.
Sometimes the adventure fizzles out, leaving might just be everyday errands to be done quickly and returned to, where my heart is, Nature Within, Cherish The Moment ! My own quote where I find most of my adventures leading me to surprises, joy, peace.
The trees out back of our property is bursting with color.
Very uplifting on a cool sunny day.




A sunny day brings me lots of energy, joy, and well-being.

These golden hues were caught on my long lens attachment.  Bringing the wooded area up close  when in reality I have to walk 20 minutes to get out there to see this loveliness up close.







     On a rainy day I am held captive, inside looking out, snapping pictures through a window.
Not wanting to brave the cold air and wet moisture running down my cheeks, I accept the fact of being cooped up, safe from a bad cold I might get, which triggers my Asthma.  I love summer rains warmth, feeling like the lovely flowers that surround me as I walk through the gardens no fear, just pure pleasure getting soaking wet.

A curled up Queen Ann's Lace flower seeds brings to mind how I huddle up
keeping safe and sound in the cold rainy fall days.  Snug and warm but oh
missing so much just looking out the window with my camera at my side.

                             
 Luke feels the same way I do on rainy days.  He would rather be out walking the trails, checking out each critter he spies on the way.  Always sniffing, looking, peering into this patch of wild growth or a hole deep enough to hide that chipmunk that just scurried at jet speed to his safety.   Waiting for what?









                                                                         Kate                         

1 comment:

  1. Bellisimos paisajes amo la naturaleza y tu jardín eterno es muy bello para disfrutar un saludo Sandra.

    ReplyDelete