Healing In Nature

Healing In Nature
There Is A Season For Everything

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Celebration !! For With God Nothing Is Impossible !


Let It Be According To Your Will

Christmas is in full swing, few more days we will be writing thankyou notes
for the celebration.


     I love this time of year.  Excitement of snow again, family coming, Joy, Laughter, Closeness.
Some days it is not like this.  Some days it is ordinary, empty of celebration, only in my heart and soul comes the celebration, families are busy, I am busy, days slip by in an ordinary way.
      Nature fills that spot most days in Wisconsin winter time.  I can always look out the window and celebrate with the color that flits and fly in and out by my feeder.
      I might have to quick run to the car while I am out in that 20 degrees below nature shopping, home again,  rushing into the house all bundled up.  When going into the house from the barn,... Dick bravely does chores most freezing weather.....he looks frozen but  he would rather be out in any kind of weather, winter, spring, summer or fall.

Dick coming in after feeding horses, chickens and doing chores in
below 0 temperatures.  Luke our Airedale greets him at the door.

Dick also fills feeders, helps grand kids climb the steep hill of ours and also does metal art on the picture below.  Trellis and gate he made a couple years ago.
We celebrated our 51 years of marriage this year.  Keep working at it along with the help of our great creator's Spirit of Faith, Hope, and Love.  Celebrations and ordinary days

This morning was special.  Waking up to a cold Wisconsin morning, pulling up the blinds and a celebration of God's art work enveloped our wonderland of nature!

Looking down at the Chicken coop at lower level.  Each branch, stem,  of our woods
was a winter extravaganza!  No scientist,  Hollywood producer, artisan of man
could come near our Creators Hand! 
Grabbing my camera I began to snap one picture after the other.  Every window found me rejoicing at another glimpse awesome to my whole being!  My mind echoed the song Rejoice, Rejoice, again I say Rejoice!

Horses pasture and our field at rest with the backdrop of the outer woods.

Little finch rests on the branch of a Hawthorn tree covered in frosty ice crystals
looking like diamond dust.



I might not have lots of money, and my old HR car is seven years old sitting in our garage, but this little bit of  Heaven is a celebration of what is to come.  If on earth I am given this splendid gift of nature my small mind can't even imagine my Creator's revelation of the hereafter.  





Gardens on the way to the barn are but skeletons of last summer.
Winter has a beauty of its own.  Even the trees that the deer ate off the
bottom look magical with all the frosty trimmings.  
 Feeding birds is a production of natures abundance.  Sunflower seeds, thistle and suet are on the menu  these days,  Feeders scattered about our land give them plenty of room to gather.  Amazing who shares.  
Blue Jays have a bad reputation of being scrappy but I see morning doves, jays, finches and even wood peckers sharing.  This year we have only sean two pair of Cardinals compared to seven - eight that were here last year.
Downy Woodpecker share with a Red headed woodpecker




I
Blue Jays landing and flying off.  They fly to the near by Amure Maple
eat their sun flower seed and back they come to get another one.


















Chickadee fly in to feast on Sunflower seeds.


The colors outside are drab, brown, grays, blacks except for the flash of color to our bird feeders.  It was such a welcome celebration to see this winter wonderland painted into a breath catching moment this morning. 
      Inside our home we have man made colorful decorations that makes the heart skip with Joy.  Wrapping presents, putting that special card into the mail.  This year where Dick sells his metal art at Botanical Florists, he bartered for the wild and fun decoration.  It puts a smile on my lips every time I pass it in the house.  Hardly a week left to enjoy it and it will be tucked away for another year.



I celebrate nature, fun filled orniments, outside, 
I celebrate mans geneus creations out of 
floss and frills
and
I Celebrate our Great God, creator of all, Man, Nature and all of you!

Blessings to those who hurt in this season of Love
Blessings to those who have so little
Blessings to open hearts
To Love All  


Celebration to you all,
love Kate

Artist, Carlyn Shores Wright   ( was forwarded to me on internet)





No comments:

Post a Comment